Total Pageviews
Monday, January 28, 2013
A new car
So shortly after moving to DC in a car with no A/C, I quickly realized my need for a new car. I was debating between a mustang and an accord, and the accord won. My Sales person, We can call him M, was very into me and I think that's why I got such a good deal on the car. The first time he took me out he took me to a restaurant near the dealership so he could show everyone he got to take me out. He would randomly call me up to take me out, and as a new girl in a new city I usually took him up on the offer. I found he he was previously married to someone from my hometown and had a son. We casually talked now and then but he had a business in his country back home and wanted me to buy in bulk with my discount for the lingerie company I worked for. I think my unwillingness to participate made him sour and so we talked less and less until I just got a yearly call asking about buying product in bulk. Nice guy, just not for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment