Total Pageviews
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Peru
So shortly after moving south I transferred to another location for work, and soon realized I needed to learn at little Spanish to get by with half of my client base. After learning maybe 30 words, I helped a gentleman with a purchase and I guess I made an impression because a week later he came back to my store with a burned cd filled with love songs and his number. I was not aware of and Pre arranged marriages with him so I figured why not! So I started dating a man who was 5 inches shorter than me and 8 years older. He took me to different South American restaraunts, the South American film festival ( which was the saddest movie I have ever seen I had no idea Columbia was really Like that) and we just hung out. After he met a couple of my friends I grew increasingly suspicious if was really 8 years older than me, and eventually learned he was 18 years older than me and was a diplomat. I never really got over the age difference, I know age is just a number, and not necessarily true when you are 23.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment