Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Travel abroad

After a short while I transferred to another location and met a co worker from Morocco. She was a sweet heart and quickly began telling me about her brother, (my friends called him zoolander) and we exchanged emails. We emailed each other weekly and sent each other pics. After about 8 months of communicating I decided to travel to Morocco. I mean how could I not go? So I renewed my passport and booked my trip. I had a connection in JFK and almost missed my flight which was not the best way to start my trip, the only reason I made the flight was because a man who worked for the airline took pity on me when I was sitting and sobbing hysterically because my luggage was checked through to Casablanca and I was not. So I make it to Casablanca with my luggage to meet my Moroccan. We stop for a coffee before we go to his house and I tell him about my trip, more about myself, asked questions about Morocco and after 30 minutes of not really responding he looked at me and said could you please speak slower I do not understand. Oh boy this is going to be a long and interesting week. We get up to leave and I begin my journey of driving through Morocco and meeting his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment